Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 8pen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Ive tried it, very strange as its completly different to anything youve used before, also the tutorial could really do with being better, it never really explains how to use any letters after the first letter in each line, kinda just have to figure it out yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

Gooch2k4 wrote: »
    Ive tried it, very strange as its completly different to anything youve used before, also the tutorial could really do with being better, it never really explains how to use any letters after the first letter in each line, kinda just have to figure it out yourself

I'm struggling with it, it's not exactly intuitive to learn. Also I don't know if it would ever be as fast as Swype.

But I like the custom gestures. Can the stock keyboard or Swype do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

No for both, but i wish swype would get a proper release this beta has went on for a ridicilous amount of time, especially since its available on phones as a proper release

Advertisement