Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden centre in Malahide

Options
  • 09-11-2010 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I am heading out there this w/end can anyone reccommend a good big garden centre in Malahide area I know there is one in the main st but am looking for a bigger one I heard there is one in Kinsealy and another one in that area (can't remember) I googled but couldnt find any website for any garden centre in Malahide.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

They have a Plantagen garden centre, to be honest I never been in it but its big enough to have an Insomnia cafe. Its opposite the main gate to the castle grounds so if you come from Clarehall direction turn right as you come to Malahide castle grounds, you should see a sign there for the main entrance anyway and the garden centre is on the right just before the turn off to Kinsealy lane.

Address
    Malahide Co. Dublin
    Mabestown
    Malahide, Dublin

Opening Hours
    Monday to Saturday 10.00am- 6.00pm
    Sunday and Bank Holidays 11.00am - 6.00pm

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Kinsealy Garden Centre is really good. It's on left side of the Malahide Road as you head towards Malahide - you can't miss it. It's not too far past Balgriffin cemetery.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Corsendonk wrote: »
    They have a Plantagen garden centre, to be honest I never been in it but its big enough to have an Insomnia cafe. Its opposite the main gate to the castle grounds so if you come from Clarehall direction turn right as you come to Malahide castle grounds, you should see a sign there for the main entrance anyway and the garden centre is on the right just before the turn off to Kinsealy lane.

Address
    Malahide Co. Dublin
    Mabestown
    Malahide, Dublin

Opening Hours
    Monday to Saturday 10.00am- 6.00pm
    Sunday and Bank Holidays 11.00am - 6.00pm

Me and my girlfriend are out there regulary.

Very very good garden centre,nice shop in it for home decor items,and home made bread,jam and chocolates.Plenty of stuff for the kids to get into gardening too.

And the Insomnia cafe too,nice to sit back and relax over a nice meal or bowl of soup

Advertisement