Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office desk Free

• 09-11-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi iv got an office desk parked up in my bedroom which i was using for my computer/and everything else setup, It has got to go due to new built in wardrobes the wife is getting fitted :(, I paid over 280 euro plus vat for this 3 years ago, it's solid with a pull out keyboard table foot rests and an extention quarter glass top over solid wood top, ( not your cheap flatpack stuff ), size is 52" long x 28"deep x29.5" high, Anyone who wants it can have it free to take away, all i want is a donation ( at least 20 euro min ) come on it's to go to a charity im interested in , Pm me for further details, Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Any chance of a pic sir?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Jumbletown.ie is a good place to get rid of freebies you have

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Also, adverts.ie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Premier

Heres a pic, Office desk, great cond, that mark to the right is only a sticker

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

satpaul wrote: »
    Heres a pic, Office desk, great cond, that mark to the right is only a sticker

I'll take it off you next week if you'll hold on to it for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Premier

I'll take it off you next week if you'll hold on to it for me?

It's sold im afraid, must edit post

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

As item is no longer available, Im closing this thread now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement