Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitch/Gadget Shop

Options
  • 09-11-2010 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

I want to get an early start on my C******** shopping this year so I'm hitting town this weekend.

I'll be mostly getting people tacky kitchy type presents or random gadgets and I was wondering if there are any specific shops that sell this.

Is that BCool shop still in the Jervis Centre?

It's so long since I've gone shopping in town, I normally avoid it at all costs - with the exception of a couple of book and clothes shops - so I'm not sure what's around any more!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

cosmic wrote: »
    I want to get an early start on my C******** shopping this year so I'm hitting town this weekend.

I'll be mostly getting people tacky kitchy type presents or random gadgets and I was wondering if there are any specific shops that sell this.

Is that BCool shop still in the Jervis Centre?

It's so long since I've gone shopping in town, I normally avoid it at all costs - with the exception of a couple of book and clothes shops - so I'm not sure what's around any more!

Thanks
    there's a new gadget shop downstairs in Clearys. Small enough though, not sure where there's any other shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

One in Dundrum as far as I know. Always throw the occasional glance in to it en route to HMV. It's not huge though.

http://www.dundrum.ie/stores/b-cool/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

http://www.yelp.ie/biz/stock-dublin

loads of kitchen gadgets in stock i flipping love this shop

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

IKEA do good kitchen bits and bobs. Also, a bit pricier, but good, kitchen compliments on Chathem st.

Advertisement