Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar lessons

Options
  • 09-11-2010 1:26pm

I'm looking for guitar lessons for my 6 year old daughter in the Shankill area. Ideally someone would come to the house in the evening but happy enough to bring her somewhere either. Glenageary/Dun Laoghaire area preferable in the afternoons. Obviously not looking to spend a fortune :)

Recommendations appreciated! You can pm me if you prefer.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Might be a bit too far but my young fella went to a chap in the grainstore in Cabinteely park (I think it's run by the council?), he said it was grand, and they organise other activities for kids (free gigs), don't know if they'd suit your little one but have a look

21/25

I've heard about that place for dance classes alright. Just had a look at their website and it doesn't have any details but I'm going to email them.
    Thanks uch!

bumping this!

any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Leprecunt

bumping this!

any suggestions?

Michael Quinn of total guitar tech is based in Shankill. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Total-Guitar-Tech/111303137353?v=wall

Amazing person and great teacher. :)

Phone number is on the info section of that facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

• Advertisement

Thank you both, I will check these out!

Can't believe how hard it is to find lessons!

Just another thought, check the Notice board in your local Library, any time I've looked at them there always seems to be someone offering Guitar lessons.

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dit guitar society

there are lots around,
    the market is flooded,
    we had a lad teach people in our society , he was out that way somewhere, mail me if u want his number

Just got a leaflet in the door last night, they are running Guitar lessons for all ages in Loughlinstown Community Rooms, it's beside Loughlinstown Leisure Centre.

Loughlinstown Community Rooms - (01)2720289

21/25

Advertisement