Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account identity verification

Options
  • 09-11-2010 1:29pm
    Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

Currently trying to open an account with Ulster Bank, all the redtape doing my head in at the minute.

There is a table of stuff you need to send away to prove identity.
    I've sent:

2 from Table A requested:

Birth Cert
    Student ID

Table B:
    College Letter of Acceptance

Table C:
    CAO letter of offer

And a PPS document.

Yet this isn't good enough and they sent the post back without my Birth Cert and Letter of Acceptance.

I've rang the call centre (hadn't a clue as usual) and the local office. None the wiser what I'm meant to send back . I received a letter stating I hadn't the correct identification.

Don't know what to do now tbh, seems like they are an amateurish operation anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

DB10 wrote: »
    Currently trying to open an account with Ulster Bank, all the redtape doing my head in at the minute.

There is a table of stuff you need to send away to prove identity.
    I've sent:

2 from Table A requested:

Birth Cert
    Student ID

Table B:
    College Letter of Acceptance

Table C:
    CAO letter of offer

And a PPS document.

Yet this isn't good enough and they sent the post back without my Birth Cert and Letter of Acceptance.

I've rang the call centre (hadn't a clue as usual) and the local office. None the wiser what I'm meant to send back . I received a letter stating I hadn't the correct identification.

Don't know what to do now tbh, seems like they are an amateurish operation anyway.

Ok, so your trying to open a student a/c. Are you an current customer? Cause you say you called the call centre and as usual they hadn't a clue. If so you may not need to be id'd.

Your issue is you can not use multiple college letters and id to serve as all the documents needed. Best to take everything you got and head to your local branch.

Advertisement