Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtricity - Boiler service.

Options
  • 09-11-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Recently switched to Airtricity for both Gas and electric (was with Bord Gais). They offered a reduced boiler service for 40 euro, seems good, haven't booked it yet, but since I have never had the boiler serviced in 5 years, thought it may be a good idea with what looks like another cold winter coming up.

I just wanted to hear from others who have had this done, how competant the crowd they use are, am I going to have a cowboy turn up and tell me I need a load of extra parts?

People might also add how they find Airtricity in general to deal with.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NEbodi

I used the boiler service and it was great. On time and not a penny more than quoted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NEbodi

NEbodi wrote: »
    I used the boiler service and it was great. On time and not a penny more than quoted.
    Actually, it's €40 off boiler service so costs fifty something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You arrange the service through KN Boiler Service, and they arrange a local service technician to do the work. Takes about 20 minutes.

That voucher expires after 30 days too, so don't waste any time booking it in. Mention it to them on the phone when you call to make the appointment too.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

Ok thanks guys. Will go ahead and book it.

Advertisement