Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this card suitable??

Options
  • 09-11-2010 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a 32inch full HD tv which I will be using for gaming. I have a normal 19inch monitor aswell for normal use (dont like reading on the 32). Was wondering if the Sapphire Radeon HD 5570 card would be good enough to run the newer games at normal settings on the tv or would I need to go for something with better spec

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

The bare minimum you would want to be picking up for running the latest games really well on a 1080p Tv is an AMD HD 5770 ( 1Gb).

If you can stretch a bit further on the budget then I would reccommend an NVidia GT 460 or an AMD HD6850.

Advertisement