Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice T gets Black Ops

• 09-11-2010 2:13pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if anyone here is into COD, but here is Ice T opening up his special edition Black Ops, hilarious!

Anyone one else playing yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Lord 187x friend invite sent!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

winston82 wrote: »
    Lord 187x friend invite sent!
    instead of adding him, you could just look out for the player going around in circles shooting blindly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

im more of a gears player myself, must check out his gt tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

heard awful reports for this game lads. if its like Medal Of Honor its gonna be ****e. Cleared it on the hardest level in just over 3 hours. Some joke

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've heard the single player is really good, an improvement on the last one. But i'll be getting it mostly for multiplayer.

I was supposed to get it yesterday, but then i was told i'll be travelling for work for the next couple of weeks, so i didnt bother. But now it turns out that my travels are delayed so i'll be picking it up today.

I've heard the campain in MoH is good but you are rushed through it by the rest of your party, for that reason i didnt get it.

But hopefully i stumble accross Ice T someday and pop a cap in his as$.....in the game that is :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Little point in getting CoD for the singleplayer. After playing the first two or three I find it pretty dull at this stage. Same old repetitive, scripted stuff.

My laptop died a couple of months ago so I won't be playing this any time soon. From what I hear from people who do Youtube videos (and have grown to hate MW2) the BO multiplayer is brilliant. Much better than they expected anyway. They've dialed down the killstreaks a bit which is something that'd appeal to me. The balance of the new modes is meant to be spot on. Treyarch are promising to patch the game and fix problems as well which is something Infinity Ward didn't really do with the last one.

One of the biggest gripes in MP so far is the respawning, people are being respawned on grenades, C4 or right in front of the opposition. I've heard of a case where someone respawned and then bang hit by a rocket. I'd love to see the footage of that :)

Perhaps we could start up a boardsy hip hop game some night? Anyone interested in that? We would also obviously have to come up with a hip hop soundtrack.....killarmy's silent weapons would be an excellent choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Probably better off falling in with the lads on the games forum, heard it's great fun. Problem is some people are on Playstation, some on 360, some on PC. Wouldn't have the critical mass in this forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

huge huge letdown, anyone who is thinking of getting this for multiplayer id advise you to think twice,

the maps are the worst iv ever seen in the history of cod.

the guns are just awful they look and sound cat, most of the considered sturdy guns move and shake more than beyonces arse.

the whole ranking system is a joke its now more awkward and complicated to compare stats with freinds they got rid of the traditional ranking system.

game aint got sh*t on mw2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nancyd589

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone here is into COD, but here is Ice T opening up his special edition Black Ops, hilarious!

Anyone one else playing yet?

Such a very amazing video!
    Thanks you for the post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement