Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about the patch for FM11

Options
  • 09-11-2010 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

so once i download the patch onto my computer does it work automatically in the game, or is there a process i have to go through. im not too sure as im new to the game and pcs in general

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

If you installed the game through steam it will update and take effect automaticly. If you download from the official website or somewhere else, when the file downloads just click on it and it will run through the procedure for install with you. Then when you start up the game it will be running on the updated version.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

Irishcrx wrote: »
    If you installed the game through steam it will update and take effect automaticly. If you download from the official website or somewhere else, when the file downloads just click on it and it will run through the procedure for install with you. Then when you start up the game it will be running on the updated version.

what if i bought the game out of the shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

jimpump wrote: »
    what if i bought the game out of the shop?

Isn't there a check for updates button ingame? Launch it and on the main screen it should be on the bottom.

You'll be given a link to a file you have to download. Download it and when it's finished, run it , and it will update automatically. When it's finished you can delete the file.

Advertisement