Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a cheap runaround!

• 09-11-2010 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, im looking for a cheap runaround. Looking to spend at the most around 350 euro.

Needs to have nct until at least january and preferably a small engine.
    Ideally would be the likes of a toyota starlet etc but anything considered as long as its front wheel drive or 4wd.

Let me know if you have anything, im in the letterkenny area but will go anywhere in donegal and i have the cash here.

Cheers

Rory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Sounds like you need to pick up a Copy of the Dealer!

On another note i could have swore your thread was titled "looking for a cheap roundabout" lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dori_Rory

Sounds like you need to pick up a Copy of the Dealer!

On another note i could have swore your thread was titled "looking for a cheap roundabout" lol.

Yeah but for cars at that price you would need to take thursday off work as any in the dealer are gone by the evenin.....im just throwin it out there and hopin somebody might know somebody sellin somethin cheap......

A cheap roundabout wouldn go a miss either if you have one laying around.....that would suit me for my other car ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Have a look at the cars category on Adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

Gumtree.ie has a couple
    '97 Almera - €300 but needs NCT, by the looks of it.
    http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/01/58774901.html

'98 Civic - €300 Not chavved (but white leather interior ?)
    http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/78/68136578.html

Advertisement