Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an post slow post

Options
  • 09-11-2010 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

just a rant posted a birthday card to my grandson who lives in Houston Texas in what i though was plenty of time his birthday 29 october,posted card on the 18 of october 2010 paid something extras fast post or insurance in any case card arrived day after his birthday 30 of october,,yep 12 days, he sent me a thank you card posted on the 4 november 2010 we got it on the 8 november 2010,4 days does world go slower from west to east than from east to west must be some reason for slow post,,,rant over

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

How do you know where the slow down was? You're blaming An Post when it could easily be the USPS at fault. Both companies were involved in the posting in either direction, so why not put all the blame on the USPS for not delivering it fast enough at their end?

Advertisement