Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gamer Points & Black Ops

• 09-11-2010 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Just bought it on my lunch break, cannot wait to get home.

My question is , is there any essential content (maps etc) I need to download that requires gamerpoints?

I have none left, and I dont fancy leaving my gaff once I sit down and get drawn in :D!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nothing yet, there'll most likely be maps in three months or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

Nice one, its just I read something about buying the ghost perk??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Live4Ever wrote: »
    Nice one, its just I read something about buying the ghost perk??

I think I know where your coming from you can actually buy the perks but they don't require gaming points/live points. What happens is during the game you get exp points as well as credit and you can use the credit in wager matches to build it up and when you have enough you can buy any perk,without waiting to unlock it via exp points.
    Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

Nice one, that made perfect sense, went home and played all night! :D

Advertisement