Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka Lite Rifles at Island Sports Castlebar

Options
  • 09-11-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

I thought i would let you know about this which i saw today.

Well here is some news for you deer hunters.

Island Sports Castlebar have brand new Tikka Lite rifles factory threaded in 6.5 x 55 and 25-06 for just 750.00 euros.

Cant complain about that if you are after a new deer gun can you?:)

www.islandsports.ie/news.html

John O'Malley 087 2435460

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fodda

Thought i would add this in a seperate post as only just found this out.

He also has this model in .223 aswell at 750.00 and has a left hand model in .223 aswell.

Has xmas come early?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

thanks fodda, maybe it would be a good idea to have a thread or sticky for bargains people have seen in dealers around the place

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fodda

Well some people paid top dollar for theirs a few years back:mad: but then we paid top dollar for everything then and those days are no more.

You lot are always winging on about rip off Ireland so i dont see how you can complain on these things. I should it imagine it may be a limited offer (i honestly dont know i forgot to ask him) so a few of you may have a good xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

They are sound crowd to deal with also.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

That's a great deal - can't go wrong with the 6.5x55 either.

The money you save could be spent on a decent stock like those from -
    pse-composites

• Advertisement
Advertisement