Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Black Ops split-screen multiplayer ?

Options
  • 09-11-2010 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Just got Call of Duty : Black Ops and was going to play split screen online with my brother, from what I have heard you can log into two accounts with one person using one account and the other using the other, but when i played it only let him play as a guest on my account and the name over his head said "mypsnname(1)".. does anybody know a way for us to play using our separate accounts

PS: I'm inquiring about the PS3

It is realy good as guest but it would be better if we could both level up and use our own classes,

Thanks, Kevin

PSN- probably_kevin .... if anybody wants a game

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

cotterman2 wrote: »
    Just got Call of Duty : Black Ops and was going to play split screen online with my brother, from what I have heard you can log into two accounts with one person using one account and the other using the other, but when i played it only let him play as a guest on my account and the name over his head said "mypsnname(1)".. does anybody know a way for us to play using our separate accounts

PS: I'm inquiring about the PS3

It is realy good as guest but it would be better if we could both level up and use our own classes,

Thanks, Kevin

PSN- probably_kevin .... if anybody wants a game

There isn't any way, it's a 360 exclusive feature AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 34 cotterman2

There isn't any way, it's a 360 exclusive feature AFAIK

That is really annoying now, things like that shouldn't be exclusive to one console :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

nvm, read the op wrong

Splitscreen online is awesome. I dont mind that its on the same account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I agree that it's awesome, but it really sucks that any progression made on the quest account is lost.

New rule when my mates are over, they're on the guest account (+ won't be ruining my stats :p)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Tallon wrote: »
    nvm, read the op wrong

Splitscreen online is awesome. I dont mind that its on the same account

DERP :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement