Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

e_e wrote: »
    That's my point. If I see something I don't laugh at I just scroll on to the next post, this thread would be awful tedious if people were to declare what they don't find funny constantly.

There's a good reason why the You Laugh You Lose thread has a no chat policy.
    It wasnt directed at you, or even this thread, Reddit and everywhere else is just full of Overwatch stuff at the minute and its a chore to get through, none of its funny or interesting, same for Rocket League gifs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Thargor wrote: »
    It wasnt directed at you, or even this thread, Reddit and everywhere else is just full of Overwatch stuff at the minute and its a chore to get through, none of its funny or interesting, same for Rocket League gifs.

In your opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Registered Users Posts: 29,075 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah, I'm sure most of these are funny if you actually play the games. I don't get the Overwatch, Souls and other ones but have to accept they're funny to someone. I watched about a minute of Links' video above and don't get it, but hey.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I watched about a minute of Links' video above and don't get it, but hey.

That character's ultimate ability can kill everyone in line of sight, it's always announced by him saying "It's high noon..." so players generally try to scatter when they hear it. This player was pranking people with a soundclip of the line. ;)

Also...

dwHbhlp.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I'd also agree that there's just a bit too much Overwatch funnies being posted here.
    We do have an Overwatch thread where they'd probably be more at home.
    (I always ask for a forum for games like this...that will be front page for months/years on end...but it always gets shot down...because there's no 'need' for them)

I play Overwatch, these days it's nearly the only game I play. But I unsubbed from R/Overwatch due to it just being a cluster-fck of peoples POTG's etc and them all circle jerking with each others posts and upvotes.
    I also tend to scroll past the Overwatch content and funnies here too...because as much as I play the game...the amount of content being made about it outside the game is a bit too much.

The game isn't even that funny at all. I feel sorry for Battleborn....which has EXCELLENT humour...but it just got completely overshadowed. Battleborn is actually laugh out loud funny stuff.

Links234 wrote: »
    That character's ultimate ability can kill everyone in line of sight, it's always announced by him saying "It's high noon..." so players generally try to scatter when they hear it. This player was pranking people with a soundclip of the line. ;)

Also...

dwHbhlp.png

I did not realise that was a sound clip! I had watched half of it and thought it was about someone playing terribly as McCree.

The majority of Overwatch content seem to be just those Play of the Match sequences, or whatever they're called, and most of those are just essentially the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Looking forward to that Battlefield 1 yet?

aMvrXyS.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,831 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

13412221_1225321104158431_1392325761030520715_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

What game is that? :D

What game is that? :D

New Fifa 17 has a story mode with mass effect style choices

That's f*cking hilarious. What will be the Renegade options?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

That's f*cking hilarious. What will be the Renegade options?!

Probably shag your teammates missus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Ck7bmYaXIAAXeV1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Friggin' double posts.

rYd99hK.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,436 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Kojima/Simpsons gif

That's possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen in this thread. Brilliant :D

• Advertisement

13432316_1227224000634808_8928008614070044793_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4454ce745b745fd8afefe1fbbc443a31&oe=57E4B6EA

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

oODPKWu.jpg

This one had the tears flowing. Vid is old enough to work with a new topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    This one had the tears flowing. Vid is old enough to work with a new topic.

Did you ever watch the 'original' vid and listen to what the guy is talking about ? It's a really funny story , there is also another vid of him telling another story....even funnier.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

CkGQbe3.jpg?1

13524330_1233054116718463_1164300674786265691_n.jpg?oh=a66245a90118876f3b1aa9c41ac524d4&oe=57F6D9D1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

But WTF is the picture Robert Ninja posted? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Cormac... wrote: »
    But WTF is the picture Robert Ninja posted? :confused:

Supergirl from Injustice 2.

NRS: QUALITY female faces since 20xx :pac:

Advertisement