Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,376 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

BMMachine wrote: »
    speaking of Games done Quick awkwardness (fantastic events btw, love em, but they can be unintentionally hilarious) heres the "can you stop" girl. She wants attention so you better give it to her.

I have dim moments. One of them is right now. Can someone explain this to me... I've watched it twice and still have no idea what's going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I have dim moments. One of them is right now. Can someone explain this to me... I've watched it twice and still have no idea what's going on.

Attention?

Attention?

It's the round of applause that confuses me. I get that she's utterly inappropriate in both time and place and the lads don't give a f*ck... except for the applause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

It's the round of applause that confuses me. I get that she's utterly inappropriate in both time and place and the lads don't give a f*ck... except for the applause.

Yeah, I really dont get it either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Awesome Games Done Quick raise money for Cancer charities, and people often share their stories of how cancer touched their lives during events. Some folks like to make "Cringe" clips of these. See this for example:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

No such console exists, I don't even know what he's talking about, Laura K just 3D printed a fake for clicks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

396322.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭steve_r

Is the Pre-sequel worth 5 euro? I have the rest already.

Enjoy the series but if it's more of the same I might wait for BL3

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

steve_r wrote: »
    Is the Pre-sequel worth 5 euro? I have the rest already.

for a fiver it definitely worth it IMO. The aussie humour and accents alone make it worth it, I'd almost say it's better than 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Links234 wrote: »
    No such console exists, I don't even know what he's talking about, Laura K just 3D printed a fake for clicks!

I don't get it ?
    Isn't there a Playstation conference in the coming hours where they'll talk about a 'Playstation Slim'...according to all the websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I don't get it ?
    Isn't there a Playstation conference in the coming hours where they'll talk about a 'Playstation Slim'...according to all the websites.

That's the joke. Yes the PS4 Slim and Neo will be shown off tonight at 8pm Irish time.

for a fiver it definitely worth it IMO. The aussie humour and accents alone make it worth it, I'd almost say it's better than 2.

Nah, not even close. It's not bad at all, humour wise, but it's not BL2 standards. For me anyways, I know it's a personal thing.

Still definitely worth 5 euro mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I bought it as part of the Triple Pack Bundle. But I already had everything else in there so got The Pre Sequel for just €3.22. Cheers lads! :D

I don't get it ?

Laura Kate Dale revealed that it existed a while back, while Sony was being completely hush hush on the matter. She did a video about it:

There was quite a few people accusing her of faking it, and it became a bit of a running joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I dunno where else to put it...but

I opened up STEAM...and SPORE was there...On Sale....75% off....at $8....so before today it still cost $32 (it was released in 2008).

I then went to the page....only to find it has VERY POSITIVE reviews.

Has something happened where SPORE became popular or secretly it became a good game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,436 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

the spores are mind controlling the reviewers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

It's fine for 5-8 euro, but not much more. I bought it at a super low price in a recent steam sale and I'm fairly happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I dunno where else to put it...but

I opened up STEAM...and SPORE was there...On Sale....75% off....at $8....so before today it still cost $32 (it was released in 2008).

I then went to the page....only to find it has VERY POSITIVE reviews.

Has something happened where SPORE became popular or secretly it became a good game ?

6h3d5vsap4kx.png

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/51lzp5/more_people_are_currently_playing_spore_2008_than/

I think its some humorous counter attempt to no mans sky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

mWJfLqc.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Doomed to fail? :D

14237767_1371217219575583_4688647161353762100_n.jpg?oh=34f67627b212ee4999801cf3a790df59&oe=588420F5

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

So that's why they're pushing for cross network play....

Which one gets a red ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Which one gets a red ring?

I think we all know the answer to that one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

So, this is how Sony opened their TGS press conference...

It's ****ing glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

At first I was all... this is going to give me a headache.
    Then I was all... oh Japan! you're so quirky and crazy.
    By half way through I was all... this is the greatest of all the things!

Reminds of that time I went to a hip hop club in Osaka :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Links234 wrote: »
    Reminds of that time I went to a hip hop club in Osaka :pac:

Went to one in Roppongi... wasn't far off that music at all. And just as mental :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

And an air horn to split some of the verses why not. :pac:

Advertisement