Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Sabre0001 wrote: »

A new, funny and original STEAM Sale joke !!
    I thought we'd run out a few years back.

Nice find man ! :D:D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

coming soon from Pixar: Game Story

• Registered Users Posts: 11,991 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

b1b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

qytdgd91w76z.jpg

me_irl wrote: »
    qytdgd91w76z.jpg

That's pretty clever, I hope the humour and reference isn't lost on those that don't know of the classic 'They live' with Rowdy Roddy Piper :P

SeantheMan wrote: »
    That's pretty clever, I hope the humour and reference isn't lost on those that don't know of the classic 'They live' with Rowdy Roddy Piper :P

Or where Duke got (well, "borrowed") the iconic "I'm all out of gum!" line. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

For the love of god is there really any need to quote such huge images people? It just clogs up the thread unnecessarily

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

me_irl wrote: »
    Or where Duke got (well, "borrowed") the iconic "I'm all out of gum!" line. :pac:

and where southpark recreated the epic backalley brawl with Timmeh and Jimmeh :D Cripplefight!

SeantheMan wrote: »

I don't get the joke

I don't get the joke

Watch this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

8jlKQdw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

8jlKQdw.jpg

You do realise you have to pay for backwards compatible games on the Xbox as well, right? And that Crash is a full remaster, not just money for an old game, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,079 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Penn wrote: »
    You do realise you have to pay for backwards compatible games on the Xbox as well, right?

I don't think you do. If you already own the disk you pop it in and it plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I don't think you do. If you already own the disk you pop it in and it plays.

True. My bro has been playing a few of his old games and he doesn't have Live. Anyway, it was just humour, relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,079 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

True. My bro has been playing a few of his old games and he doesn't have Live. Anyway, it was just humour, relax.

I'm not annoyed at all. Just thought you didn't have to pay anything to access backwards compatibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

10 minutes or so but the 2 dice rolls made me LOL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'm not annoyed at all. Just thought you didn't have to pay anything to access backwards compatibility.

Sorry, I meant the post from Penn.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

J. Marston wrote: »
    [/IMG]

Look at me. Look at what I've become. Twenty years ago, I never would've imagined this would happen. I was on top of the world; the games, the show, the countless merchandise deals. More money than I could ever spend. But what did it get me? A life on display, without a moment's peace. I was surrounded by admirers, well-wishers, sycophants; none of them friends. I felt empty, and no amount of pokuffs could fill the gaping pit in my soul. Eventually, the advertisers stopped paying me, the fans abandoned me, and the people forgot me. Now, I sit here day after day, hoping against hope that someone will finally come through that door and say those sweet words to me one more time: I choose you.

Comment from Reddit.

I dunno why but I thought that quote was from this classic scene:

• Failsafes post above is the exact reason why this thread should have no chat rule IMO.
    @Mods has this been discussed before? I might bring it up in the feedback thread.

Anyone heard of Sheriff Eli ?

Recently on Twitch GTA5 has had some ROLE PLAY servers pop up.
    One guy in particular has become super popular out of nowhere, Sheriff Eli.

Turns out he was/is a real police officer and is role playing as the Sheriff in a GTA5 server.

Some of his moments are classic. Steam is worth a watch too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

• Registered Users Posts: 29,835 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

19437470_1641724685851402_3752219892681020196_n.jpg?oh=6ac55aea32f393c3322f82dceb4516c4&oe=59CB1563

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Failsafes post above is the exact reason why this thread should have no chat rule IMO.
    @Mods has this been discussed before? I might bring it up in the feedback thread.
    They did it once before, but they since relented, because ehhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,378 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Reaction threads take all the fun out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Found 2016 a bit middle of the road. I feel this year has already blown it out of the water. It's only now that I feel that this generation has started to deliver.

Advertisement