Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Start of 2017 has been the best I can remember.
    Will probably go down as one of the best ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Skyrim in real life.

lFD18jj.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Skyrim in real life.

lFD18jj.gif

In skyrim your hands are about three times that size though

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Start of 2017 has been the best I can remember.
    Will probably go down as one of the best ever.

What's been so good so far? Battlegrounds comes to mind

• Advertisement

What's been so good so far? Battlegrounds comes to mind

Zelda
    Yakuza 0
    Horizon
    Resi 7
    Nier Automata
    Persona 5
    Injustice 2

and that's just some of the major AAA early releases, there'll be more to come.
    Plus there were a lot of great smaller titles too , Night in the Woods, Edith Finch, Hollow Knight etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I must be getting old. For me 2017 so far with games has been very mild.

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Zelda
    Yakuza 0
    Horizon
    Resi 7
    Nier Automata
    Persona 5
    Injustice 2

and that's just some of the major AAA early releases, there'll be more to come.
    Plus there were a lot of great smaller titles too , Night in the Woods, Edith Finch, Hollow Knight etc

I've only played Nier Automata out of that list and it was a slog :p The rest are console exclusives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

ICqjm3H.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

19703054_1647414441949093_8009610139244967295_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=6590b302972cef2d8a7fc1da40e2e9f1&oe=59D326CC

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: FAILSAFE banned for a week for endless console war nonsense. Drawing a line under all that carry on here - please move on everyone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

funny-gamers-gaming-gif-Favim.com-4018576.gif

Mod note: FAILSAFE banned for a week for endless console war nonsense. Drawing a line under all that carry on here - please move on everyone.
    What nonsense did he post now? Didn't get to see.

Ed: Nevermind, saw it in his post history. Carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

jonnycivic wrote: »
    funny-gamers-gaming-gif-Favim.com-4018576.gif
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

giphy.gif

I dont get it?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

jcd5971 wrote: »
    I dont get it?

They are not really your friends

jcd5971 now :P

9DDXDDYXqUpZD0vbGHWsJBGAkx4=.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm found crash pretty easy ???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'm found crash pretty easy ???

Seen plenty of complaints about slipping off the edge of platforms. Either that or people were just better gamers when they were younger :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The collision and physics are certainly off but there was much tougher at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,784 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

The collision and physics are certainly off but there was much tougher at the time.

you say "at the time"... are you saying Crash remaster is easy, or Crash back in the day was easy? Two very different comments in the context of what is actually being spoken about.

I beat crash 1 about 6 months back 100% and it really wasn't that bad. Especially compared to contemporaries like the retro studios donkey Kong country games.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,784 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I beat crash 1 about 6 months back 100% and it really wasn't that bad. Especially compared to contemporaries like the retro studios donkey Kong country games.

People are saying the remastered version, out last week, is very hard (harder than the original versions), so your ease of completion of the older version is completely irrelevant to the joke or peoples opinion of the difficulty of the remaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

DD73ujoUQAA__Hi.jpg

People are saying the remastered version, out last week, is very hard (harder than the original versions), so your ease of completion of the older version is completely irrelevant to the joke or peoples opinion of the difficulty of the remaster.

I'm playing it at the moment and the physics are off but not enough to make the game all that more difficult. The way people are talking about you'd swear it would give ghouls n ghosts a run for its money. It's pretty breezy in comparison and more so now with the non idiotic save system.

NT1KSGz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Advertisement

Man, I really wish people wouldn't quote images or GIFs ...

Advertisement