Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

427660.jpg

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,601 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Found my new favorite games store.

427754.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Didn't know where to place this,
    My mate was in the hospital (his wife is pregnant) and he seen this and told me he'd signed me up :P
    cwN1S1Y.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

snuh snuh clinic - the H's are silent kiff!

1391547-zapp_brannigan_300x225.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,835 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

21730975_1744998948857308_5442097336703909094_n.jpg?oh=16ad18d93b7483db719aebfb6853c89b&oe=5A428D07

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

I'd love to box the individual who somehow thought Ron said "well" instead of "boy" in that quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I'd love to box the individual who somehow thought Ron said "well" instead of "boy" in that quote.

Boy, that escalated quickly!

Skerries wrote: »
    Boy, that escalated quickly!
    Brick+killed+a+man+you+should+lay+low_26b824_4797667.gif

Wait...

*rereads post*

AWWW, DAMMIT!

Gif is technically gaming related.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/908864267625021440

I rather hope they reply in true Devolver fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

This is real and I cant stop looking at it because it makes me cringe so hard:

qDyytQu.jpg

• Advertisement

428048.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Thargor wrote: »

qDyytQu.jpg

It's like one of those pamphlets the mormons try to make you read where everyone is happy because they've found coke.. or jesus, or perhaps coke from a guy called jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Some people are so cynical.

Nothing wrong with playing videogames with your good looking, multi-ethnic/gender friends while enjoying a refreshing, ice cold Coke™.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

J. Marston wrote: »
    Some people are so cynical.

Nothing wrong with playing videogames with your good looking, multi-ethnic/gender friends while enjoying a refreshing, ice cold Coke™.

Only the fecker in the middle has both hands on mouse and keyboard. How are they getting anything done?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Only the fecker in the middle has both hands on mouse and keyboard. How are they getting anything done?!
    There's something wrong with their index fingers... everyone but cat dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Also, where are they looking?

Are they some sort of hive mind and can instinctively tell where the others are even when they're miles away?

A Minecraft game where you make mines, like Surgeon Simulator is something somebody ought to have made already.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

qDyytQu.jpg

And so it begins

https://twitter.com/CokeEsports/status/846390398121660420

qDyytQu.jpg

I like how everyone is looking at the guy on the left despite clearly being in different rooms. They are looking at him through the panels, what is this witchcraft.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

It reminds me of the ubisoft reveal of The Division, "Whoa, guys help me with this" "Wow, take a look at brooklyn", when in actual fact, anytime I've heard others play multiplayer games it's been closer to "******** ****, I ******** ******* ****** your ma, *******!!!! Noob!"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

qDyytQu.jpg

Maybe its vemon filled sarcasm? I know that's my general reaction

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Well I know Nintendo is trying to aim for a more "mature" audience with the Switch...but thats a bit much!

SentimentalWelldocumentedKudu-max-14mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I like how everyone is looking at the guy on the left despite clearly being in different rooms. They are looking at him through the panels, what is this witchcraft.

Wait, doesn't everyone look at their wardrobe any time they speak to someone when playing online?

No wonder I keep losing...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

DJ_502kWAAAZGNf.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 29,079 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

If shows like NCIS have taught me anything, it's keeping liquids that close to keyboards is dangerous. If it spills on the keyboard, the whole computer explodes.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Re. that coke ad, some fancy Redditor needs to create the corresponding view of their screens. Maybe the first guy about to be head-shot as he looks away, while the others are doing real noob stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Advertisement