Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

It's a term of affection he has with his kid. Everyone has them.I don't know what the issue is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Double post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Well, its a joke we have and messing around. Didn't expect some people getting their knickers in a twist over it. I guess its not very pc by todays standards. And as always there will be someone to take it to complete wrong context.

What are you on about? who did?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Well, its a joke we have and messing around. Didn't expect some people getting their knickers in a twist over it. I guess its not very pc by todays standards. And as always there will be someone to take it to complete wrong context.

Screw PC, you call your kid what you want.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

It's a term of affection he has with his kid. Everyone has them.I don't know what the issue is
    Thats all well and good, why use them on a forum. Its the same as bae, dh etc etc.

They are stupid, everyone has nicknames for there kids/partner. When they use them online i hate it as nobody knows these nicknames

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

irishman86 wrote: »
    Christ but i hate these terms
    Thats all well and good, why use them on a forum. Its the same as bae, dh etc etc.

They are stupid, everyone has nicknames for there kids/partner. When they use them online i hate it as nobody knows these nicknames

lv172ok.png

• Registered Users Posts: 28,083 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Quite frankly it's none of your business what he calls his child. If you don't like it ignore it because no one cares if you think it's stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Anyone have any gaming humour posts by any chance?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,307 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Anyone have any gaming humour posts by any chance?
    EA releasing a good game without micro transactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Nody wrote: »
    EA releasing a good game without micro transactions.

ea-hero-large-unravel-xl.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.1200w.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,437 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: While hopefully the little tangent has naturally concluded, I will emphasise just in case: BACK TO THE FUNNY BUSINESS PEOPLE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

npgxs2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

20qysyb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭XVII

Astrologers proclaim the week of diablo memes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Quite frankly it's none of your business what he calls his child. If you don't like it ignore it because no one cares if you think it's stupid.
    Edit just seen the mod warning

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Shamelessly stolen from Funny GIFs:

gQWXwlZ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

When you take a break from Red Dead 2 but can't seem to escape it.

z8ilsfjjl5w11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That’s leaked footage from the sequel which is in early development; Red Dead Rotation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

45276228_1406348602829509_5334417259295145984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=e328ea51c325b770f78b22fbc4757927&oe=5C845B36

• Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

^^ I am one of those people.... I think I uninstalled after a fortnight or so.... Sigh... I rank it along with my Sea of Thieves and Monster Hunter World purchases.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Thankfully I used the 1 month trial of Xbox game pass for Sea of Thieves,such a disappointing game.

Ancient browser meme

Your meme skills are at IE levels

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Skerries wrote: »
    Destiny 2 image

Got it for free on PS4 and now off Blizzard-Activision for PC with Blizzcon...

They really want players don't they? 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,471 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

It did make me laugh, but also made me go "awwwww!". I'm not ashamed to admit that :D

Advertisement