Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Links234 wrote: »
    that's why I'd uninstalled the Steam app from my phone. :)

Hang on, there is a steam app for my phone? Boll*x.
    And I have bought a lot of games drunk. Probably why I have so many I have never played. Or Installed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Tony Hawk reacting to the reviews:

tumblr_nvgbff1XXx1rsbbt3o1_400.gif
    tumblr_nvgnusCa6K1qa7vfko1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Links234 wrote: »
    I bought a game when I was drunk, it was Street Fighter 4. Could've been worse. Actually, I think I bought Valkyria Chronicles drunk too, and Wolfenstein: The New Order. I had actually planned to get those anyway, but still, that's why I'd uninstalled the Steam app from my phone. :)

Your drunk self has a good eye for games, I find it's the sober side which is the problem. That baxtard makes you feel guilty for the wise drunk purchases 😀.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

For the link allergic ;)

aep2rWm_700b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

It is on special......

1454012854024157614.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

dreamers75 wrote: »
    It is on special......

1454012854024157614.png

Still cheaper than Irish Rail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Severard

From Fallout 3 - when you visit Big Town there is a character called Flash that at first tries to play the tough guy yet soon explains just how dire and hopeless their situation is. This was pretty much black comedy through and through and I think that is what the Fallout games really excelled at.

He starts talking around 9:50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

85a.jpg

CbP3e54.gif

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/1004/732355-brendan-gleeson-joins-cast-of-assassins-creed/

as the film follows the same plot premise as the hugely popular games.

By unlocking his genetic code, Fassbender's protagonist Callum Lynch is able to relive his assassinating ancestor's memories of jumping over buildings and stabbing people.

yup nailed it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

EOAYAsT.gif

^GTA: Big Rigs Mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Z1ncasg.jpg

"Feel the force Luke"

TU56bkG.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

12140840_921790017897740_8013994084436545020_n.jpg?oh=0e2fd2c60b8fe2b22a01769ba99c1004&oe=56C51764

someone just had a hart attack and crashed when they seen Gamestops prices :D

They could probably repair the glass with what they charge for the latest game out. :pac:

When you check the postbox on November 10th:

F3jDAyz.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Journalist mistakes Uncharted 2 for Uncharted 4 in Preview
    "We’d like to apologise to Naughty Dog for a massive mistake we published last month.

"On September 30 we published an article titled “Is Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End too formulaic?” based on what we thought was a hands-on session with Uncharted 4 at the Tokyo Game Show.

"We didn’t realise it at the time; what we’d played wasn’t Uncharted 4, but the remastered Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, from the recently released Uncharted Collection. We were not aware of this until after the article went live."

While this will have been a big blow to the credibility of the site, and the tone of the now-removed piece certainly doesn't help its chances thanks to the writer branding themselves an "Uncharted veteran,"

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭steve_r

"I've been receiving emails from some users that say their toaster is showing up as a wireless blender. This can be solved by rebooting".

That's an amazing video!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Comments are unbelievable:
    I did this and it worked, but it gave my computer a virus... Plus every time I put toast in my toaster it turns into an english muffin... So yeah if anyone knows what's up please tell me I need help...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BarJustas

One of the best things i ever seen :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

BarJustas wrote: »
    One of the best things i ever seen :D:D

I haven't played MGS yet (shameful I know) so would I spoil the story by watching that clip??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

GerB40 wrote: »
    I haven't played MGS yet (shameful I know) so would I spoil the story by watching that clip??

There is no story in MGS. The game is a string of random events, spectacle shots, and incomprehensible sequences from the mind of Hideo Kojima tied together by ridiculous dialogue and Hollywood-esque characters. :pac: Kojima sits in his office dreaming up random and incredible set-pieces then throws together a story so he can tie all his ideas together - the man works beyond the realm of logic. :pac:

MGSV is all about the gameplay! :D

EDIT: Nothing is spoiled in watching that video :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Falthyron wrote: »
    There is no story in MGS. The game is a string of random events, spectacle shots, and incomprehensible sequences from the mind of Hideo Kojima tied together by ridiculous dialogue and Hollywood-esque characters. :pac: Kojima sits in his office dreaming up random and incredible set-pieces then throws together a story so he can tie all his ideas together - the man works beyond the realm of logic. :pac:

MGSV is all about the gameplay! :D

EDIT: Nothing is spoiled in watching that video :)

Literally the first thing I saw in the video is an enemy type that I haven't encountered yet in the game, so beware.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,651 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Literally the first thing I saw in the video is an enemy type that I haven't encountered yet in the game, so beware.

That's not an enemy type. Someone modded the game and replaced the model for a bird with that character model. Anyone who's seen the trailers knows that character model is in the game. Not even close to being a spoiler. The rest of the video is just messing with guards.

Advertisement