Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Come back with some of the good posts please, save us going through the first 100 pages or so from years back. I'm sure we've forgotten and can be happily reminded of some classics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

GeFsRZF.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭TetraxShard

Wum53Ht.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

FNraauv.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Fallout Gaming Immersion by Rooster Teeth. They are trying to see if people with limited knowledge and resources could survive in a wasteland.

It's just a bit of fun and it is part 1. Also it's 11 minutes long.

https://youtu.be/jK3GwMjocyk

• Registered Users Posts: 29,830 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Fallout Gaming Immersion by Rooster Teeth. They are trying to see if people with limited knowledge and resources could survive in a wasteland.

It's just a bit of fun and it is part 1. Also it's 11 minutes long.

https://youtu.be/jK3GwMjocyk

That was class!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    That was class!
    Yeah I'm waiting for part two now. The way they simulated radiation poisoning was hilarious. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Cara Delevingne Kicks Ass In Call Of Duty Trailer, But It’s About Ethics In Games Journalism
    Proving once again that video game companies will do anything to sell more of their products, Cara Delevingne made an appearance in the newest Call Of Duty: Black Ops III trailer—totally kicking ass even though she’s a girl and clearly wouldn’t be that good at a game that hasn’t even been released yet. But the logical inconsistencies of this trailer are just another distraction from the real issue, which is actually ethics in video game journalism…

…After Delevingne drops from the sky and blasts Kevin off screen—which we’re pretty sure isn’t even possible in the new game—she walks toward the camera in slow motion as the slogan “There’s a soldier in all of us” appears on screen. Clearly, the Social Justice Warrior agenda has corrupted the Call Of Duty franchise and forced them to take on this overtly PC slogan that implies anyone—including girls!—can own at this game.

The blatant disregard for the integrity of AAA game advertising that this trailer displays is the continuation of a disturbing trend, in which video game companies are pressured by feminists to alienate and ignore their loyal target audience of 18- to 34-year-old single white men.

If these SJWs are going to continue attacking gamers where they live, then the only rational response will be to return the favor by posting Cara Delevingne’s private information all over the internet.

Because again, this is about ethics in games journalism.

http://www.starwipe.com/article/cara-delevingne-kicks-ass-call-duty-trailer-its-ab-1073?utm_medium=ShareTools&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=default

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Nope!

• Advertisement

holy **** i clicked onto the main page of that site and my brain exploded. it's like the mirror had a baby with the daily mail which then grew up and caught an STI from jezebel.

strelok wrote: »
    holy **** i clicked onto the main page of that site and my brain exploded. it's like the mirror had a baby with the daily mail which then grew up and caught an STI from jezebel.

It's a parody site from the guys behind the Onion. They have a couple of others like Clickhole which had one of the best articles ever.

If Only Once, It Would Be Nice If Hodor Said ‘Women’s Rights’

Ah ok, I just saw a bunch of those words again and hoped right out, didn't realise it was parody :o

It's a parody site from the guys behind the Onion. They have a couple of others like Clickhole which had one of the best articles ever.

If Only Once, It Would Be Nice If Hodor Said ‘Women’s Rights’

i don't know if i'm now the idiot who can't tell a satire website from the real thing or if celebrity culture is just ripe for poes law mishaps.

i don't know if i'm now the idiot who can't tell a satire website from the real thing or if celebrity culture is just ripe for poes law mishaps.

You could be both that idiotic AND not even realise is was the Gaming Humour thread (instead thinking you were in the Gaming News thread).... yes... you could be.... I know... I'm that stupid

Tbf, it's very slickly done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

dudeeile wrote: »

Worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Not sure why is he hiding whilst his mates are down, assume revive means revive.

Anyway its 4-4 or something and he needs to stay alive to win......well just watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,074 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

dreamers75 wrote: »

Not sure why is he hiding whilst his mates are down, assume revive means revive.

Anyway its 4-4 or something and he needs to stay alive to win......well just watch.

Trials is the most competitive mode. 3v3 TDM basically with first to 5 wins. The game is tied 4-4 and he's 1v3 so you don't just rush out for the revive because the other team will be covering the dead guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Trials is the most competitive mode. 3v3 TDM basically with first to 5 wins. The game is tied 4-4 and he's 1v3 so you don't just rush out for the revive because the other team will be covering the dead guys.

Wait and die or go out and die?

Or try to win.

Positive/negative :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,074 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Wait and die or go out and die?

Or try to win.

Positive/negative :D

Usually two will push on you to get the last kill. You wait for the push and try circle around and get the guy on his own and get the double revive then you 3v2 to you :) Tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

emmetkenny wrote: »

I was expecting an epic clutch win when his super charges with 10 seconds to go, but the ending is just hilarious. Always change the batteries when it tells you!

Just to add, these guys had used their mercy boon and were 8 wins for 0 losses, felt bad for them but laughed all the harder!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,830 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

12208847_1449427928506197_6521468966313389467_n.jpg?oh=a357f2497659f492931ca44702b91060&oe=56F5D56B

• Registered Users Posts: 12,436 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

When you complete GTA V.

zQ5CVm6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Did they ever solve the mural on Mt Chilead and all that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Thank you, Bob Ross.

zTAHrUr.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Advertisement