Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The sea today ...

Options
  • 09-11-2010 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Wow - it was a little bit angry .. awesome waves. The car is covered in salt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭woodsy2

The car is covered in salt.

Yup, so's my face aswell. I was wondering why my tea tasted salty afterwards :). I nearly got OWNED by a wave down at the men's. Haven't seen waves that big in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Looking down on the harbour from Windgates I could see huge waves hitting the new harbour walls, a great photo opportunity but hadn't got a camera with me unfortunately. Maybe tomorrow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

Deffo not a happy camper!! The waves were hitting the DART along blackrock and booterstown! Wouldnt want to be waiting on the platforms there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Looking down on the harbour from Windgates I could see huge waves hitting the new harbour walls, a great photo opportunity but hadn't got a camera with me unfortunately. Maybe tomorrow :)

:eek: How could you John! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Wow - it was a little bit angry .. awesome waves. The car is covered in salt.

must of been 30ft hitting the cliffs at Aughris just down from Sligo yesterday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Advertisement