Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor phone contract

Options
  • 09-11-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Hi not sure if im posting this in the right place.

Im about to sign a contract with meteor but on the second page of the contract there is a space to sign. (see attached photo)

attachment.php?attachmentid=134270&stc=1&d=1289326857

Position in company? Who signs this? Is this a witnesses signature or it this only for staff in meteor?

I rang Meteor and the girl on the phone didn't know and asked me to call back in the morning. Not much help as I want to send this off now.

Has anybody else signed this contract?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I never signed that part, I signed another part which just asked for signature... AFAIK that's not applicable to personal contracts

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Typewriter

Thanks for replying Jev/N.

So you got your phone ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

No problems. Yep I got mine grand... I can't remember if I did or didn't sign it but I don't think I did. Just make sure there's a signature elsewhere I'd say

Advertisement