If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a tv

Options
  • 09-11-2010 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Hiya lads,

mother in law needs a tv, would like to get her a 40 inch so she can see it easier without glasses, doesn't need to be state of the art or anything so fire any bargains you may have at me and let's do a deal!

oh, and could you quote delivery to westport, co mayo thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Slavetothegrind

I can offer the 42PFL5405H
    See here for spec
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/42pfl5405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

This is a very nicely spec'd LCD TV and forms the foundation of our range

We sell this for €699.99 instore but you as a Boardie can have it for €629.99 and delivery to Mayo via courier would come in at €29.99 making the total €659.99
    You will also get a 2 year warranty with your TV as will.

We also carry the 37" version of this TV as well - same general spec's just a little smaller.
    This sells for €599.99 instore (but ask nicely...........)

atb
    Ash

Oh just a little question re your Boards name - your not a Skid Row fan by any chance are ya???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

Fair play to ya ashley, that's just the ticket!

Will phone you by end of week to purchase

and yeah, a skid row fan and general metal fan!!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Cool will talk later in week.

Excellent album as well that - I still blast that out on my iPod (wife just hates it though...so only when shes not at home:))

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.