Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerobics/Step Aerobics classes

• 09-11-2010 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Does anyone know of any classes in Waterford city on a pay as you go basis?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Deisedarren

The Waterford crystal sports centre has a class called body tone for women. It's 6 euro per class. It's on Mondays at 8pm.
    It's like step aerobics

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Insane1

Dunno if you would be interested as its not step aerobics but on Facebook, Waterford Personal Training are offering a free personal training session to anybody. I had had my free session last night, nearly bloody killed me but it was a fantastic workout! So much so that I booked another 10 sessions.

All you have to do to get the free session is join the Waterford Personal Training facebook page by clicking 'Like', copy and paste a small message from that page onto your facebook page and then contact them for your free session. Simples...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Waterford/Waterford-Personal-Training/115629685159495

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭mugs1

Yeah i got my free session yesterday, bloody briliant and is really free!! :)

Advertisement