Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Lambert

Options
  • 09-11-2010 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Credit where it's due.

I was ringing around this morning, I'd say about 25 dealers, looking for a specific round for my rifle. A few dealers told me, absolutely, there's none of that in the country. I even rang the importer and tracked down their leads, no joy.

So I rang John Lambert, and not only did he have it in stock but he's couriering it Wesht first thing in the morning!

Can't argue with that service, nice man to talk to as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

johngalway wrote: »
    Credit where it's due.

I was ringing around this morning, I'd say about 25 dealers, looking for a specific round for my rifle. A few dealers told me, absolutely, there's none of that in the country. I even rang the importer and tracked down their leads, no joy.

So I rang John Lambert, and not only did he have it in stock but he's couriering it Wesht first thing in the morning!

Where is he situated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Where is he situated

Camolin, in Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

john lambert .cant speak highly enough of him
    keen prices and very easy to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mightymouse311

+1 bought my first 2 guns of him didnt have the deer rifle so suit but still give me great advise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭GixxerThou

Brilliant guy to deal with.. Best after sale service Ive had from any gun shop, My zeiss scope had to be sent back for repairs and he loaned me his own one till it was done.. Any thing you ask for he makes a genuine effort to get it and usually does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

Sound man to deal with and is very well got in the shooting world .

GixxerThou wrote: »
    Brilliant guy to deal with.. Best after sale service Ive had from any gun shop, My zeiss scope had to be sent back for repairs and he loaned me his own one till it was done.. Any thing you ask for he makes a genuine effort to get it and usually does.

done the same with me
    gave me a PM11 off his .338 lapua to take home with me ,till mine came in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

johngalway wrote: »
    Credit where it's due.

Does he have a website? Tis stormy tonight so driving is out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭milkerman

A really decent guy. He is honest with no BS, a good starting point for any transaction.

Does he have a website? Tis stormy tonight so driving is out :D

no website
    just ring him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

John Lambert is a credit to the industry. Always excellent customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 zoiborg

does any1 know what time the shop does be open at drove by few times and the gate at side of petrol station is always closed during the day

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

zoiborg wrote: »
    does any1 know what time the shop does be open at drove by few times and the gate at side of petrol station is always closed during the day

Normally after 7 weekdays , best thing is to give him a ring.

0862616907 is his number.

Happy shopping, the man is an absolute gent.

The gate at the side is electric, buzz him and he will open it. He is there 3-4 evenings a week and usually all day Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

Second all that,He's also a Blaser nut,which is nice to have on my doorstep,ummmm Blasers:p:p:p.
    He's the way gundealers should be,because there's enough chancers/bull**** artists,selling guns ............and fishing tackle;).

Blasers are crap:p

• Registered Users Posts: 35 zoiborg

Normally after 7 weekdays , best thing is to give him a ring.

0862616907 is his number.

Happy shopping, the man is an absolute gent.
    cheers for the num ill give him a bell

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭whiteley91

Very nice chap! bought my first gun off him there about week ago, very good price and talked me through everything! very nice man and gives you good advice and an interesting convo!

now now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

Ya think so J :eek:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭vixdname

I bought a new Tikka T3 in .270 off him a few weeks ago - traded in the Remy 700 .223 and cant recommend him more - a sound lad to deal with - no B\S just straight to the point and well informed.
    For a RFD thats a scarce trait to have in this country ! :D

Ya think so J :eek:.
    Course not, love them! I do think they are a bit over priced tho.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement