Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c25k 2 half...

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭maria74

Saturday 24/9/11
    3.3 miles. Awful run... could barely breathe and my legs were screaming in pain. Stopped so many times it felt I was running for an eternity. :mad: Worst run in a while (not that I have been running that much recently :o)

Monday 26/9/11
    2.2 miles
    Dragged myself out for late morning run on a break in work. Again pretty rotten run, breathing & legs were burning and stopped a couple of times. But I was glad I did it.

Not the perfect week I had planned but at least I am getting out again. It is amazing how the will is there but the legs and lungs are not in agreement!!:P

Aim for week: 2 more runs (tomorow and Friday?) and hopefully back into classes and try to get to one tomorrow/Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭aigster

Welcome back

Advertisement