Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't paste pictures into onenote 2007?

Options
  • 09-11-2010 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Have started using onenote 2007 to organise notes for work and home but can't paste pictures directly into it. Wont insert screen clippings either instead it just gives a time stamp.

Ive checked to see if its a general thing but can paste pictures fine into Word. The only time i can paste pictures into one note is if they are in the middle of text. Even if its just full stops it can paste in. once its in i can copy and paste fine within onenote.

Now i could just paste into work first, full stop either side then paste into onenote but kinda a lot of work there just to get an image in.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? or any ideas how i can resolve this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

I've just tried. I can insert a picture from a file I can also paste an image copied from another source.

So it works in my version of OneNote 2007 although to be honest I only use it as a pseudo printer to save paper when testing.

Advertisement