Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Case

Options
  • 09-11-2010 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Bit of a long shot but maybe someone can help. I'm looking for a case for the Binatone Mobile Phone. It is quite large and measures 135 x 53 x 18mm.
    I'm searching online but haven't come across anything. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Moved from Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I dont think you will get one thats made for it. the best bet is going to a phone shop/stall and getting the old style ones that are kind of universal.

Is their any particular case you were looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Davy wrote: »
    I dont think you will get one thats made for it. the best bet is going to a phone shop/stall and getting the old style ones that are kind of universal.

Is their any particular case you were looking for?

Kinda looking for a leather one. But i'd consider any. I've seen a few universal ones online but none of them are high enough. 135mm seems too big for most of them. I'll keep looking anyway and see if anything turns up.

phi3 wrote: »
    Kinda looking for a leather one. But i'd consider any. I've seen a few universal ones online but none of them are high enough. 135mm seems too big for most of them. I'll keep looking anyway and see if anything turns up.

Would you consider the bag type? Its not perfect by any means but defo protect the phone including water and they are plenty big.

27226.gif

It's actually a present for someone so I want it to be fairly nice too.

• Advertisement

Something like this? link

Davy wrote: »
    Something like this? link

It's for my dad..... so no.... !!! But thanks. :D

Hi guys. Just to let ye know, I came up with a potential solution. I think the phone is closer in size to a nintendo DS except the DS is a bit wider but it just might do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 waw case

you can go and customize the case with your dimensions, you must find a website that can do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭testarossa40

waw case wrote: »
    you can go and customize the case with your dimensions, you must find a website that can do that.
    Hope the OP feels this was worth the 9 year wait....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement