Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten Found: Strandhill Shore Road: 9/11/10

Options
  • 09-11-2010 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Kitten found: Shore Road Strandhill:

Definitely a pet as is tame, allows itself to be stroked. Hangin around the house, distressed, hungry.

Approximately 3 months old:

White and tabby/tortoiseshell: White nose, white legs: Photo to follow:

Plase keep an ear and eye out for lost kitten messages, there are plently of wild cats around, but this is not one of them.

Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭pete2009

The kitten stayed in the porch last night: it was let out this morning, went out, did its whatevers and came back.

Definitely a tame young cat, used to being in as house. So hopefully will find owners soon. Message out on Ocean and local school.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Poor little thing. You might try here: http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

Ask around your area to make sure nobody's gotten a new kitten lately, some cats have a tendency to move house if their getting offered something better somewhere else. :D

Try posting a message on the lost and found section in animal & pet issues. Have you rang any local vets to see has anyone reported to them a lost kitten, it's a long shot but you could check for a microchip there too.

Totally correct Dee Gee...kitten now back at home..

The kitten, being the age it was, got totally lost, even though it was only a few doors and a couple of fields away...it was being well looked after, but it went walk about and got lost...:)...apparently this is common for kittens of a certain age...its missed at the same time:(...pressure on me now to get our own..

dee o gee wrote: »
    Ask around your area to make sure nobody's gotten a new kitten lately, some cats have a tendency to move house if their getting offered something better somewhere else. :D

Try posting a message on the lost and found section in animal & pet issues. Have you rang any local vets to see has anyone reported to them a lost kitten, it's a long shot but you could check for a microchip there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

pete2009 wrote: »
    Totally correct Dee Gee...kitten now back at home..

The kitten, being the age it was, got totally lost, even though it was only a few doors and a couple of fields away...it was being well looked after, but it went walk about and got lost...:)...apparently this is common for kittens of a certain age...its missed at the same time:(...pressure on me now to get our own..

Gwan, you know you want to :pac: There are always plenty of kittens & cats needing a good home.

Fair play for looking after that one for a couple of days.

• Advertisement

Correct also my friend!!..But it is a dilemma, we had a wonderful cat who got knocked down on the road outside our house..(I'm a bit dewey eyed thinking about him...he was super, we got him after he was abandoned). I would hate the thought of having another one knocked down...maybe its time to get back on the bicycle...our dogs might have something to say about it too..our previous cat would have made mincemeat out of them..ha ha! he was class...:p
    Gwan, you know you want to :pac: There are always plenty of kittens & cats needing a good home.

Fair play for looking after that one for a couple of days.

Advertisement