Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Killiney or Shankill Dart Stations??

Options
  • 09-11-2010 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm not all that familiar with the area, but am travelling to Dublin tomorrow, and have something to do in this area and also city centre, so am planning on leaving car there and getting Dart into town.

So I'm wondering where I can park - will be arriving there around 12, so what are my chances of getting parking at Dart station (if there is any), or is there any nearby carparks/hotels I could use???

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

little chance of getting parking at killiney, there might be parking at shankill but its been a while since ive been down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Shankill Dart carpark is usually full. There is a nearby shopping centre which is practically abandoned bar one or two units. If parking there park outside the pharmacy which is in use all day. Otherwise you might get a spot outside the Garda Station, should be safe there, 2 mins to Dart from there

Advertisement