Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

black ops- IRE CLAN

• 09-11-2010 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

got black ops at 12 last night, been practicing all day. anyone interested in joinng the IRE CLAN post here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

naughto wrote: »

But he said IRE clan:p Maybe have IRL V IRE??

You could be the only one in your clan tsmyth!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

tsmyth wrote: »
    got black ops at 12 last night, been practicing all day. anyone interested in joinng the IRE CLAN post here.

Just do like we did and get all the members of your Battlefield clan to join the Black Ops clan when they pick it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Can i join the ire clan,wouldnt mind playn a few games

yea sure why not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

bahahahah this is the same guy who tried to compete with the irl battlefireld clan was afraid to post his gamertag. good look playing with him lads. ye'll have a hard job getting a game with his if he's afraid to post his gamertag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I think a tumbleweed just went by......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I think a tumbleweed just went by......

The official latin name for that particular tumbleweed is "Deficio Epicus"......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

garv123 wrote: »
    bahahahah this is the same guy who tried to compete with the irl battlefireld clan was afraid to post his gamertag. good look playing with him lads. ye'll have a hard job getting a game with his if he's afraid to post his gamertag.

who asked for your opinion? why do you keep posting on my threads? of course i have a gamertag, but im not going to share it with the likes of you. any GOOD gamers who want to play in the IRE clan pm me for my gamertag

who asked for your opinion? why do you keep posting on my threads? of course i have a gamertag, but im not going to share it with the likes of you. any GOOD gamers who want to play in the IRE clan pm me for my gamertag

to keep it on the first page in the forum for you cos no onle else comments on it:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

garv123 wrote: »
    to keep it on the first page in the forum for you cos no onle else comments on it:)
    Or because you have no hard drive and cannot play xbox live this week therefore you have to fill the time elsewhere :p

Or because you have no hard drive and cannot play xbox live this week therefore you have to fill the time elsewhere :p

ive resulted to drink for that;) and college worrk arghhhhh haha i joke :D

any GOOD gamers

Defintion please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

. any GOOD gamers who want to play in the IRE clan pm me for my gamertag

just to let people know that the IRL clan will allow anyone to join regardless if you are a good gamer or not

all we ask is that you are friendly and enjoy having fun :)

dunworth1 wrote: »
    just to let people know that the IRL clan will allow anyone to join regardless if you are a good gamer or not

Well said. Now I would suggest we refrain from discussing the IRL clan on this thread any further. It is intended for the members of the IRE clan and we have three threads open to discuss the various games we play.

cycocycle wrote: »
    Well said. Now I would suggest we refrain from discussing the IRL clan on this thread any further. It is intended for the members of the IRE clan and we have three threads open to discuss the various games we play.

but there are no members to talk on this thread ?:rolleyes:

dunworth1 wrote: »

and that you give shoveltooth as much abuse as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Hello,
    first of all let me introduce myself. My gamer tag is izambard. For the past several months I've been involved with the IRL clan. But to call it a clan would be to do it a disservice. We are a like minded group of people of all ages that believe any online experience is vastly improved through witty banter and playful jesting. That is what I feel the IRL clan is all about.

The reason then for this post is to invite you to join me at any time for a game of Black Ops. You are trying to start a clan of your own and I have no problem with that; my problem lies with the fact that a great clan is already playing this game and you are missing out. Now I don't know why you had the problem with the IRL clan in the first place and to be honest I don't care but I'm sure non of the others would mind in the slightest if you joined us for a game or two.

Hoping to hear from you,
    Izambard

cute%20kitten%28weee%29.jpg

what zambard said:D:D

Advertisement