Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse

Options
  • 09-11-2010 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

Muse,the biggest and best band in the world at the moment!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

up there anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

That's very debatable. Sure they're a great live act, i've seen them live, but in my opinion they're nothing special on record. And just because they're one of the biggest bands in the world doesn't mean that they're one of the best.

I'm sure there's another Muse thread here somewhere for this to be merged into btw...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

I wouldn't even put them in my top 10. Origin of Symmetry was great, no doubt, but it's been a decade since that was released.

Since then all we've got is cheesy, overwrought nonsense. Resistance in particular was difficult to take seriously. It's like they became a parody of themselves.

Advertisement