Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web hosting problem (regarding SMS sending through SMTP)

Options
  • 10-11-2010 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Ok, the problem is that I have tried 3 different hosts (register365, letshost, and at the minute I am with blacknight), and none of the support sms sending.

My site is ment to send out SMS to my users, through Clickatell gateway using SMTP. I know that code doesn't have bugs (because my developer uploaded it to his server and it works fine (i can't use that provider because they don't support .ie domains).

As far as I know SMTP needs to be enabled somehow.. Any ideas how I should do it with black night? Is it something that I can do myself, or I have to contact Blacknight in order to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Contact our helpdesk (livechat / email) with specifics ie. location of script, where you're trying to send email to etc., ie. as much detail as possible

Advertisement