Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Blackburn

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Didn't see the game but delighted with the 3 points and great for Bale to be back to his scoring ways in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

This was a must win bearing in mind our previous 4 league games have seen us collect only 2 points.

Haven't seen the game yet but delighted with the 3 points and a good time to get back to winning ways especially with the fixture at the death star coming up next Saturday.

COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

anyword on JD being back for next sat? , 'arry would hardly throw him back in staright away , would he?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Good win and badly needed,Crouch scores in the League at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Just saw Givets goal can't believe Gomes didn't save that :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Not a bad day for us with City and Pool both dropping points too. Big big game next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Their first goal was just a lucky deflection, though I agree with everdead in that Gomes should have saved it - it was more or less straight at him. Shame, because 4 - 0 would have looked great.

Still, a much needed 3 points when almost everyone around us dropped points.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Great game to be at. Good atmosphere.

Youngfella had a great day, got a few autographs and pics when the players were going in and 6 goals with us winning.

should have been 6-0 to us though. Sloppy for their goals but all in all we well bossed the game.

Funniest moment of the day, Bale arrives in an Audi R8, Gomes follows in a big BMW X6 (I think) and Benny comes flying up behind them in a Smart car.

In fairness to them they all made plenty of time for the kids bar Hutton who ran straight in (he was late though).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Mullo76 wrote: »

Youngfella had a great day, got a few autographs and pics when the players were going in and 6 goals with us winning.

should have been 6-0 to us though. Sloppy for their goals but all in all we well bossed the game.

Funniest moment of the day, Bale arrives in an Audi R8, Gomes follows in a big BMW X6 (I think) and Benny comes flying up behind them in a Smart car.

In fairness to them they all made plenty of time for the kids bar Hutton who ran straight in (he was late though).
    Hahaha I can picture it too I love that guy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Where did you hang around to meet them Mark ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Where did you hang around to meet them Mark ?

Paxton road, car park is opp the ground just past where ticket collection point is at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Paxton road, car park is opp the ground just past where ticket collection point is at the moment.

Good stuff.

Advertisement