Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing dog

Options
  • 10-11-2010 12:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭

My sisters friends is missing a Cocker spaniel.Young dog, golden in color,has a tail
    Last seen on circular road at 10pm
    Name is Bailey,
    if you see it,catch it if u can

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Keep an eye out here http://www.lostandfound.ie/

Check shelters etc hope she turns up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

get in touch with kclr lost and found.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

ottostreet wrote: »
    get in touch with kclr lost and found.
    this dog runs a mile from everyone but its owner, i have no doubt its at large within kilkenny city or close to it, its hailed from newpark, last spotted circular road,
    it was standing 5 feet in front of me last night, but i dont know the dog and it doesnt know me, so it took off,like a bullet,confused as to where it was going,as it was going here there every where,
    its out there somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I nearly mowed down a dog the other day oppisite the new park hotel. Is it a hairy medium sized thing?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Plug wrote: »
    I nearly mowed down a dog the other day oppisite the new park hotel. Is it a hairy medium sized thing?

medium i guess, only missing since yesterday,
    but it was found today, lucky he never got ran over, seemed it crossed whole ring road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Since the dog was found now I don't harbour any guilt about making the suggestion that you check the chinese restaurant thread in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

They only do cats tbh, and nice they are!

Advertisement