Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Dublin can I get these?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Sgt. Bilko 09

Maple77 wrote: »
    Found what I need on screwfix:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/70429/Lighting-Lamps/Commercial-Industrial/Fluorescent-Lighting/Batten-Fittings/2-x-58W-High-Frequency-Weatherproof-Batten-Fittings

Any idea where I can get this in Dublin , as well as daylight tubes to go with.

Cheers

T O 'Riellys Electrical suppliers 01 842 6055.Thats the only contact number i have for them but ask for another branch if your not from dublin.
    Review on them is there brilliant for all equipment worked for a contracter and these delivered all of our equipment we did the grand canal theathre with there equipment.
    everything from cable ties to bits of swa cables they should have what your looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055193263

in this thread you will find a supplier near to you. Most of the big players are named here, plus there is a link to the lists of smaller wholesalers who are in a buying group together.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

the one in the link is a hf version, these are a bit more exspensive then the switch start type, so unless you really need a hf type just go for a standard one and expect to pay approx 28 euro plus lamps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

most of these i bought lately seem to be HF-without even asking for them

a lot easier on the back:)

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

Charles Nolan & Co, in Terenure do a range of this type of thing. Could try giving them a call 01-4906611

• Advertisement
Advertisement