Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picked up a weired Hitchhiker today...

Options
  • 10-11-2010 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

So me and my co-worker recently were driving to a job site.

It was a good distance away so we took the highway.

Well, we saw a hitchhiker and decided to be nice guys and pick him up.

So, we pulled over and told the guy to hop in.

He approached the vehicle and we realized he has a big camouflage duffel bag that was completely full.

It looked like it was barely closed!

As he got in, my co-worker says "what’s in the bag?" with which the hitchhiker replied "that’s none of your business".

We laughed it off, thinking he would tell us later... But 20 minutes go by and he still didn't tell us.

So finally I say "Look Dude, tell us what’s in the bag or we are going to drop you off!".

Again he replies "Well.....That's none of your business".

So we pull over and drop his weird ass off at a Shell.

About 3 miles down the road we realize the crazy mudder fupper left the duffel bag in the car!

Fookin weirdest experience of my life…………………….never picking up another hitcher!

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭jem

?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

So me and my co-worker recently were driving to a job site.

It was a good distance away so we took the highway.

Well, we saw a hitchhiker and decided to be nice guys and pick him up.

So, we pulled over and told the guy to hop in.

He approached the vehicle and we realized he has a big camouflage duffel bag that was completely full.

It looked like it was barely closed!

As he got in, my co-worker says "what’s in the bag?" with which the hitchhiker replied "that’s none of your business".

We laughed it off, thinking he would tell us later... But 20 minutes go by and he still didn't tell us.

So finally I say "Look Dude, tell us what’s in the bag or we are going to drop you off!".

Again he replies "Well.....That's none of your business".

So we pull over and drop his weird ass off at a Shell.

About 3 miles down the road we realize the crazy mudder fupper left the duffel bag in the car!

Fookin weirdest experience of my life…………………….never picking up another hitcher!
    what was in the bag?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Did you stop for Ice-cream?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭domkk

TUMBLEWEED!. . . . . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I'm still waiting for the punchline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

did you leave a part out?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭travelguru

Funniest post ever. i love how he has everyone waiting for the finish when that clearly is the finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,653 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    what was in the bag?
    For the people still not getting it, the OP was supposed to reply to the above with "None of your business".

Considering it's a joke that uses a statement-question-answer format, it doesn't really work well on a forum. But OP, it works even worse when you post it at ten to one in the morning and don't even hang around 20 minutes for the question you were looking for

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

Advertisement