Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

facebook - how do i hide recent activity?

• 10-11-2010 1:52am

Bit of a tricky one this.

I am going to need to add a person to my facebook friends over the coming days. Problem is I dont want them to see some recent of my recent activity, eg recent wall posts, friends added and photos.

I think the best way would be for me to get her to not see the photos is for her to add me...when i accept immediately go to the edit album>privacy>everyone can see expect this person.

But with recent added friends and stuff i'll just have to delete them from my wall wont i? Same goes with recent posts? Is there anyway to hide this information from this person?

Also, how does one add a friend that does not come up in searches? Im hidden from searches but i want her to add me.

Complicated i know! Thnaks for any help though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I assume you can send her a link to your page in a mail?
    She can see/add you that way, maybe.
    Try sending a link to your page to yourself and see. Log out first.

About the activity, you can remove things posted by clicking on the X next to them.

Advertisement