Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Respect Anglers!!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

cornbb wrote: »
    I've cleaned up a few of the personal comments on the thread. If anyone has an issue with any post, hit the report post button instead of taking the bait and replying on-thread.

Please keep cool heads all round or the thread will be locked and bans will be handed out.

I think the thread has run it's course already, at the end of the day common sense and courtesy is the main recurring point on both sides of the argument.

Sad to see that this topic has been one of the most active on this forum in a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mga1761

rockyb23 wrote: »
    Hello cpoh1,

Your point of view is clear is day. Setting aside arguments against it for a moment, I would very much like your response to a question that has been posed earlier, and which has not been addressed by you.

If there was a surfing competition taking place, on a specific section of beach, for a specified period of time, and that section of beach contained a peak that you wished to surf, would you suit up and carry on, into the midst of the competitors?

A simple yes or no answer would be great. I think and others clearly understand your views on the general issue. I would, respectfully, just like you to answer that specific question.
    So yes, or no?
    cpoh1, I'd also be interested in your answer...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

cornbb wrote: »
    I've cleaned up a few of the personal comments on the thread. If anyone has an issue with any post, hit the report post button instead of taking the bait and replying on-thread.

Please keep cool heads all round or the thread will be locked and bans will be handed out.

Just lock it and have done with it, it's a bit like the bail out eventually we will be foreced to take.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Complete and utter nonsense and a total waste of time. Those that have contributed to this thread should seek permission from their parents before next going near a PC & internet.
    I never realized that Babies could type so well.

It's threads like this that make it so hard to take the surfing forum on Boards.ie seriously and why I never call myself a surfer for fear of association.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Thanks for your valuable insight Cecil. If this forum is so repulsive to you then you always have the option of not coming back.

I think this thread has run its course.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement