Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo eyebrows

Options
  • 10-11-2010 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hello every one,

I am looking to get my eyebrows tattooed, i know it's called micropigmentation.
    Does anybody please know a good place in ireland trustworthy! where I can get them done??
    I really appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Hope somebody answers.
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Hi Darkdream
    I've moved your post from F&A to here, the "Tattoos and Sticking stuff in yerself" forum. For tattoo information you'll get the best advice here.

/Waves to the colourful Mods of T&P :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Darkdream

OldGoat wrote: »
    Hi Darkdream
    I've moved your post from F&A to here, the "Tattoos and Sticking stuff in yerself" forum. For tattoo information you'll get the best advice here.

/Waves to the colourful Mods of T&P :)

hi!
    sorry come again..what did you say, from where to where??
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

You posted your query in 'Fashion and Appearance' (F&A) forum. The best information you will get is from a different forum, the 'Tattoos & Piercings' (T&P) forum so I moved your post over here and renamed your thread to "Eyebrow tattoos".

I was being flippant when I called T&P 'Tattoos and Sticking bits into your body' or whatever. My appologies for any confusion caused.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement