Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get Kinect yet??

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Davexirl wrote: »
    Got it on Sunday and think its great, love the videos that come up after you play kinect sports the state of me jumping around :Dbut having a prob with space where I live I might have to sell it.

Move some furniture around. No need to sell the house cause you need a bigger sitting room :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    from the kinect to the usb part it's about 4-5 feet with another 2-3 feet for the power plug..
    so plenty of room on it.

not when your TV is mounted 4M away on the wall....feck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

phildevan2 wrote: »
    will the kinect work with the xbox arcade, can anyone point me in the right direction

It will work with any XBox. I have an arcade model and have no issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Thinking of getting the Kinect. How're people getting on with it lately? :)

Quick question, does it get powered off the xbox or does it need to be plugged into the mains? I'm running short of sockets so I would need to get another extension lead if I do get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Reganovski wrote: »
    Thinking of getting the Kinect. How're people getting on with it lately? :)

Quick question, does it get powered off the xbox or does it need to be plugged into the mains? I'm running short of sockets so I would need to get another extension lead if I do get it.

if you use your old xbox 360 you will need the separate power supply but it can be powered directly from the new 360

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Whats the best fitness game at the min ? Is the EA one worth the price ?

Advertisement