Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HD-DVD Player

Options
  • 10-11-2010 12:02pm

Yes you read it correctly I'm looking for a player of the dead HD-DVD format. I'd like a Toshiba HD-EP30 but beggars can't be choosers! I missed out on a great Ibood offer in early 2008 where they sold one of these and 9 HD-DVDs for €100 delivered. It haunts me to this day that I didn't have a Visa back then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

There's a few on adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭Soarer

There's a poster on the BA forum that's selling his. I think it's the EP35 and around 40 titles for €100 or something.
    It's linked in his sig, so keep an eye out.

If I find it, I'll let you know.

Edit: This is the dude KenDragon, and it's "only" 26 titles as opposed to the original 40 I thought it was.

Soarer wrote: »
    There's a poster on the BA forum that's selling his. I think it's the EP35 and around 40 titles for €100 or something.
    It's linked in his sig, so keep an eye out.

If I find it, I'll let you know.

Edit: This is the dude KenDragon, and it's "only" 26 titles as opposed to the original 40 I thought it was.

That's wonderful help! And he's based in Limerick too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭Soarer

Shur the best things are in Limerick. HD-DVD players, the road to Cork...;)

Advertisement