Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a good pair of secateurs

Options
  • 10-11-2010 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Any recommendations ?
    I am using a Bahco now and am really pleased as the problem I always get with secateurs is that the blades tend to separate with use and time.
    Being a bit of a pessimist (and a realist) I anticipate that even these will surely succumb to misuse and so wonder whether there are any even better models on the market?
    I tend to use my secateurs for everything , including thick branches which is why I destroy them.
    But this latest one makes me think that it is manufactured differently from the cheaper ones I have been using heretofore (this one was a present and I think it cost about 30 -40 euros) and I wonder if there are others as good or better.

Comments

Advertisement