Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council transfer from 3-bed apartment on Malahide Road, Northern Cross to 3-bed house

Options
  • 10-11-2010 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Council transfer from large modern 3 bed apartment on the Malahide road,Northern cross,Dublin 13 to a 3 bed house with garden in North Dublin/South Dublin area.

3 double sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and wooden floors,large storage press,long hall,en suite in main bedroom with power shower tiled wall to floor,bath/shower in main bathroom also tiled wall to floor both with heated towel rails.Fitted high gloss kitchen,large sitting room,balcony,communal gardens and rooftop picnic area.
    24/7 security patrol,lifts,eurospar on site,the noble house chinese restaurant on site,meadows and byrnes on site,private underground car parking.

Excellent local facilities and transport links as well as numerous schools within walking distance.The new Belmayne educate together school and also new catholic school is across the road.Malahide and Portmarnock beaches only minutes away.

Can e mail pictures on request,if you have any questions or wish to view the aparment please mail me to arrange.
    If you are interested please mail me with a few details about where you live and some pictures if possible.

We are only looking to transfer as our 3 children need a garden to play in and i am originally from South Dublin area.We will take a house in any condition.Please note you must have 6 months clear rents account to transfer so please consider this before replying.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Moved from Dublin County South.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 momma3

Anyone looking for council transfer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Elle Collins

You're going to have a hard job and a long wait swapping an apartment for a house OP. I'd be careful if I were you. Anyone who's willing to swap a house for an apartment would be likely to have problem neighbours or some other ulterior motive that might not be to your advantage.

I'd be keeping an eye for that sort of thing. I also think you might have more luck advertising in the likes of the northside people, city ads etc.

Advertisement