Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MCR album seems pretty decent

Options
  • 10-11-2010 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

i know this thread is old but i came across it and think i may aswell post on it for any my chem fans like myself :D, but basically you can download one of the new tracks of there new album for free on their website its called save yourself ill hold them back its pretty good and maybe some of you guys who dislike MCR might like it.:) hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

sunnysummer I have moved your post to a new thread and closed the old one. It's generally frowned upon to bring up four year old threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Actually, never mind. I am closing this thread too. There is already a new thread on the same subject here.
    sunnysummer please don't create multiple threads on the same topic. It's considered spamming.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement