Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - Virtual Pro Problem on Fifa 11

Options
  • 10-11-2010 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

Just got the new FIFA 11 and as a previous PES head I have to say I am getting into it. However, When i play with my virtual pro opnline in the 11 V 11 it uses my name on the cursor but doesn't use me or "my virtual pro" so I don't get any level ups and when playing with friends I am the only one who isn;t their own player.

Initially I though it is because I set my career on semi proi to get use to the transition from Pes to Fifa but when I increased the level to professional my player still doesn't show up! Can anyone help here?? I have tried everything I can think of!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Messi19

Are you playing 'online team play' or 'pro ranked match'?

If you play online team play as far as i know you'll only be able to use an existing player and not your pro but if you play a pro ranked match you'll use your virtual pro and be able to level him up etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ghandie

Hi - i am playing pro ranked match. It shows my name an character etc until it loads up the "Arena" screen before the match starts. It's here that my player changes so when the match starts I am not my virtual pro!

Thats a bit strange. I've often had it that when it switches to the arena before the game that I'll be controlling an actual player but when the game starts I'm controlling my virtual pro so I'm pretty much out of answers on that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ghandie

Thanks man. so I am still looking !!!

No problem man. Sorry I couldn't be of more help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Iand-DOC

if you load up your player in the edit pro thing and try playing a pro game after that.. that usually works 4 me

Advertisement