Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster seat selection!

Options
  • 10-11-2010 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi folks,

This morning i bought a couple of tickets for the script in the aviva as a christmas pressie. However I am a bit annoyed. I was on the website at exactly 8 this morning and selected the appropriate price and "best available".

With this i got 2 tickets for block 314 row E. Now if u look at the seating chart, these seats are at the far end of the stadium, you couldnt' be further away. How do ticketmaster come up with this selection. I know loads of people were buying them but for these seats to be the best available really annoys me. They are the top price and probably the worst location. I really want a refund now.

Anyone else get similar scenarios?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

As you've said, there was huge demand for this gig and you could've been seconds behind many others who got better seats. Also, there was a presale for this gig for FAI and IRFU season ticket holders.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Locking this completely pointless thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement